Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Good Ones on Marriage

Bride of the 21st Century
A newly wed girl was being welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional
manner. She was asked to give a little speech. She addressed as follows:

"My dear family members, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and
family", she said "Firstly, with my presence I would not want to create any
inconveniences by my being here. I mean that I don't want you all to change
your way of life, your routine."

"What do you mean my child?" asked the patriarch of the family.

What I mean dad is:

Those who used to wash dishes must carry on washing them.
Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it.
Those who cooked shouldn't stop on my account.
Those who used to clean should clean.

As for me, I am here just to entertain your son!

This is called a bride from 21st Century!!!!

________________________________________

*Love is holding hands in the street.**
Marriage is holding arguments in the street.*

*Love is cuddling on a sofa.**
Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.*

*Love is talking about having children.**
Marriage is talking about getting away from children.*

*Love is going to bed early.**
Marriage is going to sleep early*

*Love is losing your appetite.**
Marriage is losing your figure.*

*Love is sweet nothing in the ear.**
Marriage is sweet nothing in the bank.*

*Tv has no place in love.**
Marriage is a fight for remote control.*

*Love is 1 drink and 2 straws.**
Marriage is "Don't you think you've had enough!".*



*Conclusion:** "Love is blind, Marriage is an eye opener!"*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports Headlines

Sports News

Quote of the Day